Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Thanksgiving and Biathlon

I really miss Target, but IKEA has been my new place where I find things I didn't even know I needed!!!  My most recent IKEA purchase was gingerbread houses the girls and their friends decorated before our Thanksgiving meal.  Our Thanksgiving celebration included 7 little girls, 3 Elanco men, 3 wives, a fashion show by the girls and A LOT of food.  It was a fun night with friends.


 We had some issues with broken pieces and pieces not staying together.  I don't think there will be a Chesnut Girls Construction Company anytime soon!

 We were a few days late(Monday), but Macy had her annual picture taken with her parade on the TV.
Sunday was an early morning of running and swimming for Hannah with the biathlon.  It was perfect for her because swimming and running are two of her favorite things!






Life is Good with friends, eating, running and swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment