Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Rice Krispie Treats…..Malaysian Style!

"The Middles" are very interested in cake baking videos online and the show "Sugar Stars."
 I have decided to try baking with them more often.
I thought a good start would be Rice Krispie treats.
 So today we made them after school.

Notice anything about the box?!?!?!


They thought it was pretty funny we were making "Rice Bubble Treats."

The marshmallows also came in a 250 gram package so I had to get my handy conversion app out and find out how many grams are in 10 ounces….283!
I miss the stick of butter packages with the tablespoons written on the side…..We had to use the measuring spoon in the tub.

We did learn that it doesn't matter whether you are using Bubbles/Krispies…..or grams/ounces…..You still end up with the same gooey goodness!

Life is Good with marshmallows, butter and cereal!

No comments:

Post a Comment