Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hate to Leave, But Hope to Be Back Again


On the las day, we had until 1:30 to play until the van took us to the airport.  

The day started with Justin and his parents going into town to try on clothes they were having made at a tailor.  All 4 girls went to kids' club, so I ended up with about a half hour by myself to read my book.

 Hannah wanted to do swimming races.......

If we only went one length I would have been fine, she got me on the second length for all the strokes.  



Daddy was back to 100%---or at least 95, so he and Hannah did more boogie boarding.


 I think it is safe to say that Whitney now LOVES the sand!!!!

It was hard to leave this great place, but I hope we can return sometime VERY SOON!!! 
 I had to bribe the girls with using my camera again to get in the group shots.



Life is Good with fun vacations with Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment